Thursday, 7 May 2009

Shipped...




Blatant brag post alert: Just shipped the £50 f/o down the international for a bag of sand. Not a fortune but great for the confidence and all helps increase the net worth and all that. Net worth is my new fave term which i will attempt to use in every future opportunity! Blackbelt workshop yesterday was awesome with phil laak making a surprise entrance mid afternoon. One grader did a good ICM presentation too and id hope to gain quite a bit from that.

In other news I see there is a new meercat advert out. Obv this is like my net worth has increased as this is just great news...simples!

Laters peeps,

Dom

6 comments:

Amatay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AlexB said...

Nice one m8 - chuffed to hear you notched up a win! And I'm sure that you'll improve now you've discovered that ICM isn't just anothet computer company :-)

Ten Buy-ins is NOT overrolled....(apparently) said...

Hello mate,

Had to slowroll you on the return linkage.

Wd on the win. Hope you're well.

Cos

James Atkin said...

Hey mate,

Hope you've been running good today. I'm looking forward to my day off 2moz I'll say that much!

Link swap ftw? I've whacked you on my blog ;)

http://atkinator.blogspot.com

Cheers,
James

Amatay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karl said...

Dom, hope Blackbelt is going well - see you in Newcastle this week?

Can you hook my new blog up please?

http://www.tgfpoker.com/news.php?cat.6

thx m8