Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Back to the grind...

Well since my last post here's what i've been up to...grinding it out online.

Returning from vegas with a gigantic wallet sized hole in my pocket, i've had to knuckle down.

Full tilt, mansion, blue square, stars and hills have all recieved donations from yours truely. To be honest it's been a break even couple of weeks, with the big score always just eluding me.

However, i traded the open golf last week and managed to eek out a nice profit thanks to pod. One of the greatest shots i've ever seen from him on the 17th, awesome indeed.

Have started to get withdrawl symptoms over vegas, i miss the poker rooms and the live action. I really do think it's hard to appreciate exactly what you have available when you are actually there, oh well next time out.

I've been playing the online blue square gukpt festival this week, great structures although an average standard of player higher than usual.

Am playing the main event on friday and am available at 100-1, i hate to tip myself but....ok i won't. Had a bit on though.

Speak soon peeps.

Dom

No comments: